Home Popcorn Machine: The Perfect Gift Idea

Reasons why you should give a home popcorn machine as a gift

Giving gifts is a common thing done in many occasions and over time it can get frustrating thinking of what to give for whichever occasion it is you are celebrating. Home popcorn machines are becoming increasingly popular in many households and they can be a great all around gift for any occasion.

Home pop corn machines are often available in many sizes and have a variety of features that make them great home appliances. Almost everyone loves popcorn so having the ability to make movie style pop corn in your own home will be appreciated by many people.

Below are some of the occasions when a home popcorn machine will be absolutely perfect as gifts.

• Christmas. Whether you are giving a gift to a family or an individual, they will be happy to receive a home popcorn machine as a Christmas gift. The usual red color of home popcorn machines make them even more in season as Christmas gifts and even if you just put a simple bow around it, it will surely look beautiful under the Christmas tree.
  • Wedding. Among many people’s favorite wedding gifts to give are household appliances and there is nothing more useful and fun at the same time as a home popcorn machine. Any newlywed couple would love to make pop corn and cuddle up to watch movies right in their own home. Take it a step further by bundling it with their favorite movie.
  • Anniversary. Do you know any couple who will be celebrating their anniversary soon? If they do not have a home popcorn machine yet then it is the perfect gift for them. Throw in some gourmet pop corn with your gift to let them fully enjoy your gift.
  • Housewarming. If you know someone who has just bought a new house or has just moved in, expect some kind of housewarming party soon. Why not contribute to the new house by giving a home popcorn machine that you can start enjoying right at the party. Make sure to give some packs of gourmet popcorn as well so that everyone can sample the popcorn machine right there at the party.

About race

I'm a Mom with three kids juggling between my corporate work and online writing job. This is my site about gift ideas, deals, shopping and technology.
This entry was posted in house and home, shopping and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Home Popcorn Machine: The Perfect Gift Idea

1. I’m extremely inspired along with your writing skills and also with the structure for your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to look a nice weblog like this one these days..

2. Peachy says:

I would certainly love to receive a popcorn machine for the Holidays. My family enjoys eating popcorn during our weekend movie nights. It’s also great to have one when my cousins are here during small gatherings for our family. It’s a perfect snack while catching up on our stories and watching the kids when they play at the patio.

3. Blythe says:

I was stumped what to give to a friend’s upcoming wedding. I want to give a unique and yet very useful item for their new home and the popcorn machine would be perfect – their wedding theme is movie night and you bet they are also crazy about popcorn!

4. Article very cool.thanks and wished a good day!

5. Matthia says:

My favorite pop corn flavors are the salted and cheese. If I had a popcorn machine I can control the saltness of my snack,since most stores I buy popcorn from are too salty for my taste.

6. Agnes says:

Putting up a popcorn business near a school would be a great hit. Students love the snack!

7. Bela says:

The whole clan just left after watching the Pacquiao-Marquez fight here at our house. It would have been nice if we have ready popcornavailable all the time while watching the fight. Thanks for sharing about this popcorn machine, I will definitely get one for our next family gathering.

8. Monica says:

My parents are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary this year and my Dad wants to give something fun and useful to my Mom. He thinks giving a popcorn machine would be fun since my Mom always buys popcorn whenever they are at the mall and would look for one as a snack often.

9. Abbie says:

Thank you for the link to popcorn. I discovered that there are more flavors to popcorn than salted, caramel and cheese! I’d love to try the jalapeno cheddar!

10. Andrea says:

You know what else would be a great Christmas gift to people who already have everything? Gourmet popcorn! I noticed you can make your own popcorn with the different flavor bags available at the store you linked. I would not mind receiving one this Christmas!

11. Nicole says:

I love the popcorn machine you have displayed on your post! Where can I buy it? That would be perfect for our family room!

12. Marina says:

Thank you for linking me to the site epopcorn.com. I want to try and make popcorn and package them to give away for Christmas. The Popcorn Supply Starter kit seems to be the one I am looking for.

13. Dominique says:

This is such a great article. I am thinking of what to give my mother in law for the Holidays. The popcorn machine would be perfect since she loves hosting parties for us and other relatives. Hopefully I can grab some great deals online so I can buy it this early even before everyone is on a Holiday Rush.

14. Theresa says:

I clicked on the link you provided and was thrilled to see there are different styles of pop corn machines!One reminded me of Hollywood glamor – all the 50s era!

15. Julie says:

I can’t agree with you more. These popcorn machines would absolutely make such great gifts!

16. Victoria says:

I love the popcorn machine that has the Original 1911 design. Thanks for the post – another site to bookmark!

17. Meredith says:

I am pretty sure getting a popcorn machine for a party complete with hotdogs and snowcones would equal to a very nice party!

18. Elizabeth says:

I personally think giving a popcorn machine as a present would be extravagant. I’d limit giving this type of gift to my family or really close relatives.

19. Alex says:

We went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and they had carts for ice cream, pizza and some hotdogs with marshmallows. The biggest hit was the pop corn machine!

20. Mercedes says:

I looked into the link you provided and I find it so helpful that they have provided a pop corn buying guide – makes it easier for me to shop!

21. Anita says:

Thank you for the link. Not only have I seen some great pop corn machines but I also saw machines for snow cones, pretzels, and cotton candy. We are planning on joining a fair and bazaar and these would be great business opportunities.

22. Brittany says:

I am quite partial to caramel popcorn – it’s an indulgence I often take part in. I am seriously thinking of making it into a business and I found out there is a special machine for making caramel popcorn! Who knew? Thanks for the article.

23. Rachelle says:

This would absolutely be a great present to my brother and his girlfriend. They are absolute popcorn lovers! Thanks for the recommendation!

24. Aggie says:

My kids absolutely love popcorn. They can survive eating it all day. I bet this would make an awesome gift from Santa this Christmas 🙂 Thanks for the suggestion!

25. Cristina says:

I love popcorn!! And getting a machine to make one would be the best present ever!!!

26. Mary says:

I bet this would make a great gift for the movie fanatic who goes to the theater just to eat some popcorn!

27. Martha says:

My husband loves to watch movies at home, it’s his guilty pleasure. When he upgraded our TV to a bigger one and invested on a surround sound system he hinted that a pop corn machine would complete our media room. Maybe I should just bite and get him one, dont you think?

28. Editha says:

Christmas is near! And a pop corn would make such an extravagant gift. Whoever receives one is so so lucky (and well loved I am sure)!

29. Ella says:

I always thought that pop corn machines are big – thanks to your post I found out there are sizes suitable for home use. My family would love to have our own machine at home!

30. Abie says:

I am actually starting on my Christmas wish list and I am running out of ideas to give to the couples in our family for Christmas. After reading you post, it gave me an idea for the perfect Christmas gift for them as my family loves get together and a popcorn machine is a perfect companion for our family gatherings.

31. Sharie says:

A popcorn machine for the home is not just a pretty display to showcase in the kitchen, it will be useful too every time you will have a party with friends or a sleepover. My son loves popcorn and I will not have a hard time cooking it at home if we have one, I better show this article to my husband. Thanks!

32. Litzie says:

We have our regular movie night every Friday and it is a must that we cook popcorn for the activity. It will be very nice to receive a popcorn machine this Christmas, it will be great to display something like that in our kitchen plus it will be very useful for us. Great article.

Comments are closed.