Giving cufflinks as presents to the men of your life
Giving gifts to men has always been a bit harder than giving gifts to women, given the wide array of choices from jewelry to clothes and accessories that one can give to women.
Wearing jewelry has been associated with women for a long time, but there are pieces of jewelry and accessories that men love – the occasional ring (specifically the wedding ring), the watch and cufflinks.
Once a high-fashion men’s accessory most-often used for tuxedos, cufflinks for men have evolved into a must-have accessory for formal occasions.
These make great gifts for any occasion:
• As a birthday or anniversary gift. Cufflinks may not be a popular choice to give as much as neckties, but they are more appreciated as they give flare to any man’s outfit, whether it is a formal tuxedo or classy shirt.
• As a wedding gift to the groom or an entourage gift to the best man or grooms men. Weddings are usually a formal occasion and a once-in-a-lifetime event. Giving the groom wedding cufflinks set in his birthstone or in the hue of their wedding colors would make a thoughtful gift.
• As gift for the high school student going to the prom. Usually, the prom is the first formal event or party a teenager is going to, and giving him trendy cufflinks will not only help him dress formally to the event, you would have given him a tiny memento for this night of his life.
• As a gift to your boss. Bosses are one of the few people who are difficult to give gifts to during the holiday season. Why not give him cufflinks as an addition to his regular ones?
• As corporate gifts. Cufflinks can be customized and given away during parties and corporate events. In this case, the cufflink is generally embedded with the logo of the particular company.