Movavi provide you with one of the best interface that lets you convert audio files, compact them, edit them and save them to be used in any file format that you want. You will surely enjoy the clean and easy to use interface design. You must keep checking for different offers and discounts to avail the software at a cheaper rate, not that it is very expensive otherwise.
- Most of the times it happens that we copy files to the MP3 player but it cannot be played because it is an unsupported file format. Now with the audio converter for mac operating system you can very simply convert audio files to and from MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, APE, WMA, AAC and many more formats. All the uncommon file types can be converted to the most common and compatible formats that can be played on most platforms.
- Movavi MP3 converter for mac will let you convert and save the audio files in the most commonly used Mp3 format that can be played on most devices. You can even compact the large audio sizes to free up space on your device and save more files. iPhone, iPad, tablets, portable players or any device that you use can now be used to listen to the music.
- You can save the audio files or tracks in video files that you have as a separate file. Take a file in any popular format such as AVI, MOV or MP4 and just save the soundtrack as a new file. You can also make selections in bits and parts to make a MP3 files.
- The conversion of multiple files at a time on mac is also easy and convenient and does not even take much time. You can select as many number of files that you want in one go itself and choose the format you wish for the output file and you will be amazed to see how in just some clicks the conversion is complete. The format settings can be adjusted manually or you can even choose a pre-defined setting or preset.
- You can cut out parts of audio files that you want or even merge two or more together using the join option. All you need to do is mark their beginning and end and that fragment will be selected. This does not cause any loss in quality or change of file format.