Sword for Sale from Twiggy’s Treasures

The different kinds of swords available from Twiggy’s Treasures

Sword collecting has been around for many years now. Hobbyists and enthusiasts alike have grown to love the many different types of swords like dragon swords and samurai swords because of the intricacy of the sword design, the history behind it or probably because they just love the different fantasy fiction stories and movies where these swords have been featured.

Sword collecting is a serious hobby. Aside from the cost that comes in buying these swords, finding a store where you can find those hard-to-find and most sought after swords can be a big challenge. But thankfully, there is Twiggystreasures.com.

Twiggy’s Treasures is a one-stop shop for all kinds of swords. Looking for a medieval sword, anime sword or a fantasy sword? They most probably have it. They have been in this business for over a decade now and their secret lies in the durability and craftsmanship of their swords. All their products are made from high quality material and crafted by the best sword makers in the business so they can guarantee its durability and flexibility.

Here are some of the swords that you can buy from Twiggy’s Treasures:

1. Historical Sword. Swords have been created since 5000 years ago and there are many different swords that span many eras and geographical locations. This gives the collector a vast range of options to choose from for Historical Sword. Among the famous swords in history are the medieval swords during the medieval ages in Europe or the samurai swords in Japan.

2. Anime Swords. Anime is the short term use for Japanese animations, which is famous not only in Japan but across the globe that a lot of movies and TV shows have been created under its inspiration. Twiggy’s Treasures has a lot of anime replica swords one of which is the Angel Sanctuary Seven Blades Sword that is made with 440 stainless steel that comes with a beautifully crafted leather handle.

3. Movie Swords. Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Braveheart, Excalibur, Blade and many more. These are just some of the famous movies where different kinds of swords have been featured and high quality replicas of those are available from Twiggy’s Treasures.

4. Futuristic or Fantasy Swords. There are a lot of fantasy movies and stories that have been created and the swords use in these movies are among the popular type of swords for the collectors.

5. Video Game Swords. Different video games like Assassin’s Creed and Legend of Zelda also features a lot of swords that caught the eye of the sword collectors. The Legend of zelda sword ultimate edition is one of Twiggy’s Treasures best seller.

For the beginner in the sword collection or for the pro, Twiggy’s Treasures is definitely their ultimate source for all their sword-collecting needs.

About race

I'm a Mom with three kids juggling between my corporate work and online writing job. This is my site about gift ideas, deals, shopping and technology.
This entry was posted in shopping and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sword for Sale from Twiggy’s Treasures

1. Ken Lee says:

I am actually delighted to read this web site posts which carries tons of valuable facts, thanks for providing these data.

2. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again..

3. Suzie says:

The anime sword is something that my friend would certainly love to have. He’s into cosplay and that’s something significant to complete his costume.

4. Abie says:

My husband collects all sorts of stuff and one of them is a sword. He has been searching all over on where to get quality and affordable fantasy sword so I am sure he will be delighted when I give him the site of Twiggy’s Treasures. Thanks for sharing this.

5. Kerslyn says:

The husband is into watching anime and I bet he will be thrilled to receive an anime sword for his collection. He’s into collecting something that has something to do with his childhood so I know he will love to have one of those swords.

6. Dez says:

Dear son loves to play and pretend that he’s an action superhero. He would often ask me to buy sword as his weapon. I am actually in search and looking around on sword for sale for my action little superhero. I am pretty sure that he’s excited to play and lighten up his new toy.

7. Cherrybabe says:

My husband’s cousin is a big fan of decorating her home with Japanese items. From paintings, murals, vase, and even katana swords that are handsomely displayed in her mantel.

8. Peachy says:

The anime sword is perfect for my husband who loves to collect anything anime. He has a lot of items in his collection and this sword would certainly complete it. Thanks for sharing!

9. Racel says:

My son Josh loves playing fight games especially with the use of swords. I’ve already bought him various types of toy swords. When he saw this post he was very excited upon learning the varied kinds of swords featured on the post. He loves all of it especially the anime sword which he always use when playing with his cousin Matthew.

10. kcot says:

A niece is about to celebrate his birthday and is asking for this zelda sword that he saw from an uncle’s collection! Hopefully we’d be able to find one for him.

11. Mai says:

The Legend of Zelda was a favorite video game of the husband many years ago. I bet if I let him know about this zelda sword pictured in your blog, he’ll go reminiscing again and might order one to add to his toy collections.

12. Em says:

Oh boy, my ninja-lover son would love to visit this blog. He would be very much delighted to see real ninja sword. Thank you for sharing those photos.

13. Kaje says:

My high school teacher, I just found is an an avid sword collector. I am not sure what he does with them but his collection is mostly katana swords. After reading this post, I realized there really are serious sword collectors around the world.

14. jennyL says:

My older brother is collecting memorabilia from old stamps, coins, pictures, magazines, LP records and I remember seeing a sword too hanging on his small art gallery. I think he’ll appreciate the movie and dragon swords posted here at your post and who knows he’ll start this sword collection too in the future.

15. Litzie says:

My friend’s son is having a themed party and he wants him and his his guests to have dragon swords included to their costume. My friend is having a hard time looking for the perfect swords. I will definitely link her up to this post!

Comments are closed.